Thursday 17 January 2013

Zentangle Doodling Style

I first heard of Zentange Art about 2 years ago, it looked fantastic but I thought very complicated, how wrong could I have been, the basics are so easy so anyone can do it, but like everything else, you become better with time, I hope so anyway :-))

Zentangle was first started by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts, many years ago, I'm not sure how long, I have been trying to find out through the web, the earliest date/photo I have found is 2000, but it could have been started years before that.

Go to  http://www.zentangle.com/   have a look and enjoy.

These butterflies were done by drawing through a stencil and doodling zentangle style. I personally wouldn't call it Zentangle, but I love the effect.


1 comment:

  1. Oh these look great. I have tried and tried but mine aren't brilliant! Love these butterflies and doodling adds a whole different dimension. TFS
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete