Tuesday 22 January 2013

Journal First Play


Firstly I must apologize for the quality of the photos, they were all taken from my mobile and although lovely and clear IRL for some reason a bit dull here. Hopefully will be a bit clearer when enlarged.

Well here is the first journal page I tried, its a bit daunting just opening a page in the book and going for it, hopefully it will be good to look back on in future years.

This was using Sticky Fingers Ink Sprays and as you will see later on Dylusions are much brighter and I have been using these since.The white swirls is using Gesso through a stencil. The stamps of course are Octopode, you either love them or hate them :-)) The leaves and flowers are from SU and the bugs are from Dylusions the new love of my life.This page was done 21st Sept.

Thanks for looking and Happy Crafting xxx



1 comment:

  1. A super first page - can imagine that a blank white page must be pretty daunting :) Very colourful and love. I must admit to not liking Octopode but that doesn't take away from the rest of the layout. Think these characters are like Marmite - either you love them or hate them LOL
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete