Sunday 27 January 2013

Very Quite Weekend

I will start from Friday evening, looking forward to quiz night with my brother George and sister in law Bev a weekly thing, the snow started while we were there last week and we ended up having to leave the car  as the drive is uphill and Daves car is rubbish in the snow, Bev has snow tyres on her car so she gave us a lift home.
So we thought it might be quite this week as the snow would have put some people off, Well that was a bit of an under statement, us as one team, one other team and the quiz master, so needless to say the quiz was cancelled. We sat and had a couple of drinks then went our separate ways.


George and Bev   See how crowded the room is :-))
Was really looking forward to class on Saturday morning, but that Friday night was the night the snow decided to freeze, so those people that had slush on their roads were now faced with lethal icy roads athough my road was clear the girls coudn't make it. Sigh.

Now here we are Sunday, been to work this morning, playing on my journal a bit this afternoon although nothing to show just yet, and now waiting for dinner, for those of you that don't know, I do not cook, really not at all, hubby does it all. Might end up going out after dinner, will have to see after I've eaten.
So thats all for now.



1 comment:

  1. Anne I couldn't wait for the white stuff to disappear - hate it with a passion and sorry it spoilt your weekend, well except for the crafting bit at home. I also dislike cooking! Mine hubby now does most of the cooking whilst I do the food shopping :) He enjoys cooking but after doing it for many years whilst bringing up a family I an now opt out :D So much better!
    Looking forward to seeing your next pages of your journal.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete