Tuesday 29 January 2013

Plant a Seed

Well here we are end of January, where has the time gone,  anyway after the quiet weekend I have finished another page in my journal, this one I dislike a lot not what I was after at all, but its done and I refuse to rip out pages or cover with designer paper, thats the fun of it, just play and see what you get, the orange background is done with arylic paint , I like that bit and texture paint through the meadow stencil, this is the nasty bit, but once on I couldn't cover so stamped the flowers onto tissue paper, coloured with promarkers acut out and glued over the top to try and hide my mess. A bit more leaf stamping and that will have to do. So a little promise. I promise to show all my pages good and "bad" ( nothing is bad, just not quite what you wanted), this little bit is aimed at my ladies who are always saying " its alright for you , you don't make mistakes"  Yes I do, I just carry on playing until it will do. :-))...... Happy Crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Anne I think you are way too hard on yourself but then aren't we all?
    I like the combination of the blue with the orange background highlighted by the white. Looks like a meadow. Maybe not quite what you wanted to achieve but more than passable LOL
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your pages are wonderful - I could never attempt this style

    ReplyDelete